Right now the editors have the book and it's in the first stages of production. Please check back often for updates.
We are so excited that you're here to get more information on our book and when it's due out in stores. We hope that you enjoy the book as much as we do.
The whole family is very excited about this book getting published. Robin, daughter and sister to the authors, had fun taking pictures to use for the book jacket. She's a great photographer, and caught us being normal. Check out some of the pictures:
.
Rhonda and I would like to announce that book 2 is now ready for publishing. It is the second
book in the Hidden World Chronicles series It is called
"The Secrets of the Sword" we think it is better than the first.
.
Feel free to leave us comments. Thank You for visiting our blog. Click on time below to see all comments.




10 comments:
Dad and Rhonda,
We are so proud of you for following your dream (and ours) of writing a book. We love the first book and can't wait to read the next one!!
I will always treasure my copy of the first book!
We love you,
Todd and Debbie
Eddie and I have enjoyed your book. Look forward to book 2
I am Richard's Oldest sister who is very proud of him. I read his book and though I'm not a science fiction reader I was pleasantly surprised to find a really good book about good vs. evil. Well done Richard & Rhonda. Can't wait to read your second novel.
Love you both
Joann Dudley
Rick & Rhonda,
I love it, I love it, I love it!!! This book is fantastic! The details are so great that I can see the whole book playing out in my head. "WHAT A GREAT MOVIE IT WOULD MAKE!!!!!" CONGRATULATIONS
on a job well done and I am on pins and needles waiting to read book #2!
Life Long Friends,
Jamie Maines
Dad and Red,
I knew that this dream would come true one day and it did. Dad you have always told the best stories and this time its the bomb. We are very proud of you both and looking forward to getting my hands on the second book. The first book will always have a special place in my heart. Love you both, Dana
Richard and Rhonda,
Well what more can I say I finished your 2nd book yesterday 9/17/08. Even though the book was very good I was really blown away by the ending chapters. It was a real spirtual experience. I don't know how you can beat this book, but am looking forward to the next adventure.
Love Joann
The second book was better that the first one. It brought tears to my eyes at one point. Very powerful message. I don't know how the next one can be any better. Looking forward for book three to get finished. Love you both Dad and Red. Dana
Thank you Dana and Joann. We're glad you enjoyed the second book so much. We hope you'll enjoy book three even more. We hope it is better than book two. We can't wait till book one is in print.
A note to everyone. Book one has been edited and the design crew is working on the cover design. We will pick from several options that they will come up with. After that the book goes to layout and printing. We got some real good comments from the production crew about the book. They seemed to like it also. Book three is coming along. Look for it in the near future.
Was hoping the book was going to be out by Christmas. Looks like not so. Still just waiting to be able to go to the book store and see it for my self with your names on it. How cool is that going to be. Love you Dad and Red!!!
Post a Comment